The Weasel Stone: Home of my Warhammer Beastmen Army

Folloow my journey as I begin a Beastmen 8th Edition Army

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gor Herd coat 5

I wanted to start deepening the tones on the chests. I went with sort of a reddish-brown pseudo-dry brush. If I had it to do over again I would probably have a less heavy hand, but that is part of the learning process so I am not overly concerned.

I am working hard to be patient even if a particular stage does not look the way I hoped it would. I probably should have done a wash here instead but again...it is a learning process.

I think on the next unit I will start with the basic block colors, then attempt a wash, then a couple darkening shades as dry brushes with a less heavy hand. But hey...I am making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment