The Weasel Stone: Home of my Warhammer Beastmen Army

Folloow my journey as I begin a Beastmen 8th Edition Army

Friday, March 4, 2011

Unit 2 part 2

One of the issues I had with the Gor unit was they felt so drab for so long. Added to that is the indisputable fact that even the most casual search of the Internet for the best way to paint miniatures almost without exception say to paint "inside out" combined to alter the order I painted this unit.

Almost immediately I wanted to add a splash of color. Red just makes the model look 100% better even with most of it still gray or that sickly taupe color. The lips are, as normal for me, too large, but that is easy to fix later so no harm done.

Now I need to get some darker color started. I like the template of lighter "flesh" and darker fur so again I went a darker brown for the leg fur..
Just three colors in and already I am starting to think these will look much better. I have some ideas for the hair to really make them stand out. I just wish I knew what these models are...

No comments:

Post a Comment