The Weasel Stone: Home of my Warhammer Beastmen Army

Folloow my journey as I begin a Beastmen 8th Edition Army

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gor Unit; Coat 4

Next I selected another basic, block color. The hooves will be black which will also let me do some minor weapons painting.

The plan is to splash a bit of red on weapons in the classic "Ha! We have drawn blood!" motif. Also thinking about having couple streaks on it on some of the front-line models. We will see.

Will go back later with black to hit up stuff like belt buckles, rivets on hoods, etc. Thinking it might be a good base color for the horns but did not go there yet.

I also purchased a super small brush and touched up the eyes and nostrils. As usual my eyes are too big. *Sigh*

We are coming to get you

No comments:

Post a Comment