The Weasel Stone: Home of my Warhammer Beastmen Army

Folloow my journey as I begin a Beastmen 8th Edition Army

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gor Unit Coat 3

Here I went with a darker brown for their leg fir. Later I plan to do a really light dry-brush of lighter browns to give a highlighted effect.

Meanwhile, the unit champ makes his first appearance. I suspect he is easy to spot...my idea is to make all unit champions Albinos.

If I like the look, I might do the same with Elite units such as Bestigors. part of the problem is getting white to look good.

Speaking of which, the plan is to paint their teeth white, then do a light coating of yellow. Heavier than a wash or drybrush but not deep enough to be a full coat. Doubt I can pull it off but I will try.

I notice one fellow to the left still has grey on his belly which reinforces my coverage problems. The funny thing is I thought I was not thinning the paint enough, but that makes it look like I am thinning it too much.

I will get better with experience.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment