The Weasel Stone: Home of my Warhammer Beastmen Army

Folloow my journey as I begin a Beastmen 8th Edition Army

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bestigors continued

 So I did a lot with washes and dry brushes. Part of the problem is I must not wait long enough on the dry brushes...or else my washes are too wet. Case in point: Check out the second model from the left. His right leg (on the left as you look at it) seems to have lost a lot of surface paint. Furthermore, I had a hard time darkening it.



Once more I went ivory on the horns, did a black wash, then dry brushed the ivory again. I think I would like them slightly "brighter" but overall I think it gives them a nice, nuanced look.

I also like the wash on the armor and cloth hoods, particularly on the left two models in the front rank.

Sadly, after this I really got bad about taking pictures. A lot of times the coats were so subtle I could not tell the difference...which is actually what I am supposed to be doing on purpose. So yeah. I guess it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment